Annual Owner Learner Driver Insurance
July 29, 2014
Annual Owner Learner Driver Insurance to Practice in your Own Car. This is an annual policy that is paid upfront, but should you ‘hopefully’ pass your test in that period, you will only be charged for the period you used the cover for on a pro-rata basis.
- An excellent opportunity for learner drivers to potentially start building their own No Claims Bonus even before they have passed their driving test
- A provisional driver can purchase an annual insurance policy for their own car
- The Learner Driver can get as much extra practice as they like
- A more cost effective way to practice in addition to your driving lessons
- Flexibility to drive whenever you need some extra driving practice
- Your vehicle will have Comprehensive cover, which means both the Third Party and your Own Car will be covered
- Market value up to £20,000
- 24 hr Claims Helpline
- Personal Belongings
- Audio and Navigation Equipment
- Windscreen Cover
- Free Courtesy Car
You must be accompanied in the car at all times by an adult who:
- has held a full UK, EEA or EU driving licence for over 3 years
- is between the ages of 25-72
Your Own Car Learner Driver Insurance Quote
For Learners with their own car, you can either call 03303-331-256 or get an online quote for Annual Learner Driver Insurance by click the ‘Get A Quote’ button below.
Annual Learner Driver Insurance – The Policy
This policy is exclusively arranged through our sister company Sky Insurance. Using our many years of experience in the motor insurance market we provide cover for most cars at highly competitive premiums – check our Acceptance Criteria. Our policies also allow you to include Comprehensive cover for up to two accompanying drivers at no extra cost, subject to their age & experience.